Skip to content

Financial Assistance

As a registered private career college, Canada Trust Driving School has helped hundreds of applicants start their new career as a commercial driver. This registration enables our students to explore various funding options that align with their individual circumstances.

Whether you are personally paying for your education, or if you are eligible for grants or government funding, we offer a number of different payment options.



Who can qualify:

  • Candidate must have Social Insurance Number
  • Must have a minimum monthly income of $1500

To check if you prequalify for financing through Lendcare CLICK HERE


Who can qualify:

  • Applicant must be a new immigrant living in Canada
  • Permanent Resident, Provincial Nominee, Canadian Citizen, Protected Person or Convention Refugee
  • Internationally trained or have a minimum of one year of post-secondary work experience before coming to Canada

To check if you prequalify for financing through Windmill Micro-Lending CLICK HERE

Other Funding Sources


Better Jobs Ontario provides eligible applicants with skills training for in-demand jobs and financial support. You can apply for up to $28,000. 

You may qualify for Better Jobs Ontario if you either:

  • have been laid-off and have not been working or are working a temporary job just to cover costs
  • have not been laid-off but have been unemployed for six months or longer and are part of a low-income household

You can still apply if you receive either:

  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Ontario Works (OW)
  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

For more information CLICK HERE


If you have sustained an injury while at work, you might be eligible to receive funding to change your career. 

You may be eligible for benefits if:

  • Your employer is covered by the WSIB;
  • You have a work-related injury or illness;

For more information CLICK HERE

Canada Trust Driving School